Gold Routs the Shorts, Next Stop $1500
I said yesterday that futures expiration was holding Silver back from breaking above $24.Â That turned out to be the exact right call.Â Gold was held in check below $1450 as well, $1435 in fact — the 200 week MA.Â That level has fallen and the market is currently trading in run-away fashion heading towards $1480 by the close on the Globex this afternoon.Â A huge roadblock was put up into the COMEX close to beat gold back below $1460 and it has failed.Â Â The ferocity of the buying is so much stronger than anyone expected after such a wash-out that we have a very good chance of seeing $1500 by tomorrow.
A close above last week’s high of $1494 will create a single bar reversal signal that should bring even more momentum buying and short-covering into the gold pits.Â At this point the bulls know the emperor has no clothes and that the shorts are naked.Â The exchanges and ETFs are being drained of their inventory, the mints are all running out of supply and major investors have had their allocated assets confiscated from them by the bullion banks.Â Â And what ABN Amro did was nothing short of confiscation.
We will see cash settlements on the COMEX this month.Â There will be no reporting done on it.Â The process will accelerate into the summer and we will see gold and silver both continue to rise into this mess.Â It’s looking more and more like the sovereigns on the other side of this trade are going to punish the architects of this gift in price all the way back into the $1600′s as a start.
Most Popular Content
- Concerns Over Economy Sees Mixed Sentiment On Pound
- Gold Price – To Buy Or Not To Buy?
- Dollar Holds Strong Against Euro and Pound
- Pound and Euro Cave In To Pressure
- Chaos Surrounds The Pound
- Pound Falls Strongly After UK Interest Rates Unchanged
- Ukraine Tensions Ease And Dollar Gains
- Could The Pounds Run Be Over?
Currency Articles - Oct 13, 2014 9:26 - 0 Comments
More In Currency Articles
Gold and Oil News - Oct 7, 2014 17:44 - 0 Comments
More In Gold and Oil News
- Gold Falls But Higher Prices May Be On The Horizon
- Gold Prices Spike Higher On Increased Israel Tension
Shares and Markets - May 1, 2014 10:50 - 0 Comments
More In Shares and Markets
- Glaxosmithkline Share Price Rebound Halts On Slower Sales
- Royal Mail Share Price Will Not Be Investigated